[PSUBS-MAILIST] New to PSUBS

Hi

I’ve been interested in building a PSUB since my wife suffered a dive accident which damaged her inner ear. Up until then we were both passionate about diving. Therefore our own sub would allow us both to visit the underwater world. At the moment I’ve only a few vague ideas of the kind of sub I’m looking for. For obvious reasons the design would have to be a dry ambient pressure vessel for two persons and for preference a sub with good visibility. My wife and I live in Paris France so I would like to know if there are any European psubbers.

If anyone can give me some guidelines on where to start, I’d appreciate all the advice I can get.

Phillip

JPEG image