[PSUBS-MAILIST] Hello p-subbers

Hello p-subbers,
   I am new to the club and thought I would just say that I think this a great club and give you a little background info on me.  Currently I am in college at University of Wisconsin Platteville, majoring in Mechanical Engineering.  I have wanted to build a sub since I was about 11 and finally realized that I might as well start getting as much info together now so hopefully by the time I am out of school I will be able to start my creation.  My original thoughts were to build a sub of f
iberglass but from the sounds of it, it becomes too expensive and messy that's why I am considering the propane tank idea.  I have pretty good welding skills and steel is much cheaper to come by.  So if anybody out there has built or is in the processes of building one, any advice would be greatly appreciated - then again any advice in general would be appreciated.
    thanks,
       Nick Dame