Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: AIP [air independant propulsion]

Mike,
 Most of it has been written up, but in a very
fragmented form. I am never sure which notes are the
LAST! But yes, similar things have been done, most
unsuccessful, or fatal. The investment might not be so
high as you think. The major problem now may turn out
to be the Anti-Terrorist thing. THEY....lol, might
think that since one was purchasing stuff usually used
to build rocket motors, that one were up to no good. I
keep waiting for them to say SUBS are outlawed because
they could be used for evil purposes.
Anyway, send me your e-mail, and we can look into the
metallic reactor further.
Dewey