Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: AIP [air independant propulsion]

Yes Sir !

I was on a Hydrogen/Fuel cell show last week at Hamburg.
Everything is existing - including a running Transport Van
in Hamburg as first unit under normal working conditions.

The only problem is:
If I ask the manager of the different car companys
at which time they are on the market - they answers : 2004
If a ask the engineers of the same companys they
answers : oh, well, hmm ähh maybe about 2008-2010..

At the moment the price is also a problem ..

CSSX will run underwater at any deep about 3 times longer with
a fuel cell with hydrogen and oxygen in gas storage bottles
than with conventional drive batteries for fork lifts at the same
space.

see you - Carsten