Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Underwater Anchor System

Hi Greg - thank you very much but I just found a much shorter shallow
waters way to Florida in my seamaps :

North Sea - Orkneys - Farörer - Rosengarten - Island -
Greenland - Denmarkstreet - than .. I am not shure about
the deep of the Davisstreet, maybe I must sail much North here..
- than Canadas East coast - rest seems clear.  :-)

Would they accept a submarine in the Channel
without Panama hawse, Panama bollard,
Panama Fenders and ropes ?

see you - Carsten