Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Underwater Anchor System

I guess this is where we part opinions. Personal subs should be limited
to lakes, harbors, and waterways or ocean shores that do not exceed test
depth. It is because we are, after all, amateurs at this submarine
stuff. Even I, a former bubblehead, consider myself an amateur since I
neither have the engineering background, education, or expertice to
build a craft worthy of ocean-going trips. Unlike airplanes which come
down naturally where they started and have parachutes as a backup,
submarines only go deeper if something goes wrong and there are no
parachutes. Perhaps you want to use your escape system but I don't want
to bail out in a situation and lose an expensive craft.

Ed