Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Underwater Anchor System

The new drawing shows the anchor on both the deployed and retracted
positions. On the retracted position, it will prevent drag by being inside a
small void. I inderstand that drag can be a really huge problem with subs
that lack on engine power specially when engaging electric motors as
propulsion. I did flush a little bit the void that appeared on the last gif
to show a better refined graphic.

Eliezer Rodriguez
"The only thing in life to fear is fear itself."