Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Telling Terrorist stories around the nationalcampfire

Oh, I forgot to mention that 2 articles were published last month and
this one
on the Bionic Dolphin in UAE magazines. I'm waiting for my copies now,
but
as soon as they get here I'll put them on our articles page.

Talk about irony!

Doc