[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: sub from plans

Ask Vance at VBra676539@aol.com for a drawing of a Kittredge plan sub.

This kind of sub under construction you can see at :
Psubs.org than the Psubs Picture Gallery Button than John Farrington
or the same at : http://www.prismnet.com/~jrf/SubPics/index.html

or under construction and also ready to dive at
Psubs.org than the Psubs Picture Gallery Button than Dale Heinzig

I remember that Kittredge sub plans cost about 1 Dollar per foot dive
deep.

Carsten -
and for custom made submarine drawings I want 200 Dollar per foot
length.
- I have here allready the drawings for 52 footer..