Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] My drawings are up

Hi Tom - the horizontal lateral area of this sub is very big -
means if this sub change the trim angle bow up or down it will be
a hard work for the not visible rudders to bring the boat back to the
horizontal. The visiblity to forward down is not so good.
May you can make two pods for the legs - and the drop weight between
them.
The sub will be much shorter them and maybe delete both problems.

Hi Robby welcome here..

See you Carsten