From: Ray Keefer [mailto:Ray.Keefer@Sun.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 12:11 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: An "objection" to psubs

Hi,

While no PSUBer that I know of was in the World Trade Center. American
Bureau of Shipping was:

	American Bureau of Shipping & Affiliated Companies
        Two World Trade Center, 106th Floor
        New York, NY 10048 U.S.A.

Regards,
Ray

> Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 22:49:02 -0500
> From: "Nero Wolfe" <wolfe19@megsinet.net>
> To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
> Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: An "objection" to psubs
XAA11209

> I'm not sure we have any residents of new york...  But my hear goes out to
all
the loved ones who were lost today...  And as for worries about psubs
carrying
stuff ;-)  give tours.