[PSUBS-MAILIST] 2500 lbs sub was Human Forms

400/2500 = 0,16 or 16 Percent.
Two more tanks .. seems okay -
but a DXF relase 12 file will be better to give
a more expert answer. Send them direct to my adress.

If you can reduce the drawing to a JPG with clear
under 40 KB size - we can discuss that concept with
the group.

Carsten