[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: the grill

Not propane - natural gas (CH4).  Simple combustion of CH4 produces H20 and C02, which can be subsequently removed by your dehumidifier and scrubber, respectively.  The problem is the
hydrocarbons that are created by your food burning.  A fume hood that goes through a charcoal filter / catalytic converter would be in order, and you also might want A/C in your sub to counteract the
heat buildup created by the grill.

Give me barbecue or give me death.

-Sean