Re: Fw: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Blowing ballast (was: question about general design?)

--- Greg Cotton <gregc02@attglobal.net> wrote:
> In other words, use ALL rebar. A big chunk of iron is THREE times better that
> rock or concrete and about 66% as good as lead...and a whole lot cheaper!

... and soft steel IS reasonably benign, as far as I've heard.  Rusts away, causing little
trouble.  Certainly wrecks are beloved by reef-dwelling species.

Might be a good choice, Birkenstock-wise

=====
"Yo no soy marinero / Soy capitan"
          - Traditional Mexican Lyric (La Bamba)
=====