From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Ray Keefer
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 5:46 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] CSSX Project

Hi,

Some kind of "Project of the Year" plaque is appropiate being presented
from www.psubs.org. However Carsten isn't done yet. I would think to
compete for an award you must complete construction and safely dunk it
with a submadman in it. So who is on the list for this year?

Dale comes to mind. Any one else?

Regards,
Ray