Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Stiffener question

Hmmm - maybe I am not so much familar with scientific terms..
but description seems right - more familar with drawings..

What I mean looks more or less like:

     hole          hole         mouse cut
==========================================  Hull
IIII________IIIII________IIIIII________III  30% high
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII  30% high
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII  30% high
    60% long  40%   60%    40%    60%

Just imagine that the frame is turned around inside
a cylinder - or turn one of the button on you monitor heavy
to the end left (or right) scale..

I would like a forum which can exchange CAD Drawings..

Carsten