[PSUBS-MAILIST] Schools (was: Blowing ballast)

VBra676539@aol.com wrote:

> I might sign up for that one myself. Probably get roped into
> teaching, but it would be fun either way.

I'm on the verge of suggesting to a local church that they let
me teach the local hooldums how to build canoes, but building
a submarine would really get them off the street!  And probably
into my house ....

Seriously, though, would any school system release middle
school or high school kids to at least watch a psub under
construction?  If there's interest, it might be a good
source of cheap labor and maybe some parts.

Not that I want to deal with liability ...  That aspect of
canoes is daunting enough.

Mike