[PSUBS-MAILIST] Kittredge 250

Another Question,

I am having a hard time finding books on p-sub systems and design standards,
most of my info at present is from photos, military sub systems and design
principles and of course you guys!

It is becoming clear to me that the Kittredge 250 is a well established "Kit
Sub"  for want of a better description. Can anyone point me in the direction
of a web site where I could download some info on its spec and systems to
review so I can get a better understanding of some of the basic principles
involed.

Obviously what I really want is an operation manual but I guess this and the
plans expensive.

Is there anyone out there who has built and operated one who could help me
with some detailed info?

Regards

Harry