Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] locations

If you route through Baltimore (or Washington) you'll be close to the Torsk, which is now a museum
ship in Baltimore's Inner Harbor.  Others here know her better than I ever will.  She's docked
alongside the aquarium, also near the Constellation (a 19th century tall ship), so she's pretty
easy to find.

--- VBra676539@aol.com wrote:
> Harry,
>
> If you can get a flight change to route you to south Florida, I'll show you
> why I came back down here after years of diving the North Sea. No blankets,
> but plenty of long johns and wool shirts and knit caps. Did I mention the
> snazzy blue bomber jacket with all the patches and cigarette burns in it?
>
> Vance

=====
"Yo no soy marinero / Soy capitan"
          - Traditional Mexican Lyric (La Bamba)