From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Karl S. Luttrell
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2001 4:12 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] locations

SciDiver
SDEDO@prodigy.net
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Matt Cadieux
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2001 6:50 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] locations

I think we should all send around are locations it would be nice to know where everyone is from, and how close you are to everyone else if your close enough and need help it would be nice to know there is someone you could call or see locally.  I thought it would be a good idea.

                    Matt Cadieux
                    Westport, Ma
                    (508) 679-5288   <---or sign like that

            Maybe someone should make a file with everyone's location and post it on the  psubs website that way when it comes time to have like a convention or something we all know where everyone is.