Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] AIR TIME

I have a question about air. is it possible to use air in a closed system?

If you use oxygen, it goes in, gets used, turned into CO2, which then gets
scrubbed and "leaves" the system. conservation of mass.

If you use air, oxygen, and a whole lot of nitrogen goes in, as seen
above the O2 gets used, but what about the N2. It would seem to me that
you would need an additional scrubber to get the N2 out, or the pressure
would keep increasing with time as more and more N2 entered you boat.

Is this right?, does anyone know the deal?

lucas