[PSUBS-MAILIST] Aloha for a while....

Due to commitments and priorities, it is highly unlikely that I will find time to answer my email or participate in the PSUBS discussion group very much if at all for most of the remainder of August.  It's been fun, especially of late, but I'll be closing the hatch and setting the planes for three degrees down right after I send this email.  However, I shall return.  And when I do, I hope to have something to share that you'll all find interesting.

So, don't go bustin' your hamster balls.  And remember, the crush depth of a cardboard submarine is about 0.02 FSW (Feet, Shag, Wall-to-wall.)  Play it safe.

Aloha e me ka mahalo....