From: Alec Smyth
To: 'personal_submersibles@psubs.org'
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2001 8:35 PM
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Questions for Phil..

127 pages
-----Original Message-----
From: Captain Nemo [mailto:vulcania@interpac.net]
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2001 4:27 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org

$150.  Yeah, that's what I remember it being the last time it was discussed here.  Guess I'm going to spring for one.  BTW: how many pages?

And thanks for the tip-off about the other documents; guess I'll order them at the same time.  Still, in the meantime, I'll echo your plea for anyone having those references to please share the pertinent information with everyone.

VBR,

Pat