Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] link

----- Original Message -----
From: "vikking" <vikking@mindspring.com>
To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2001 1:24 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] link

> Hi Ray.
> I wish i knew enough to be able to write a program, this underwater
> simulator is the endeavour of a very smart fellow call Olivier Zegdoun.
> I am voluntering the link and will like to help with  any information he
may
> need so he can build a very smart and real simulator, I have forward him
the
> link to Psubs so he may drop by and collect info from everybody, may even
> convince Captain Nemo to volunteer a copy of the nautilus ...
> Gabriel.

Funny you should mention that.  I've got a surprise in store that sort of
relates to this, but I aint letting the cat out of the bag yet.

But booo-hooo waaaaahhhhh!  I went up there to run the program, and it says
I need more speed than my Impotent Brontosaurus Monster has got.  Looks like
I'm going to have to wait till Christmas when we get a new computer to join
in on the fun.  But from what you guys are saying, that's one more thing to
look forward to.

Thanks for the link, Gabe.  I stuck in in my favorites file for future
reference.

Pat