Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: sub

--- Captain Nemo <vulcania@interpac.net> wrote:
> You new folks are getting a good exposure to the PSUBS discussion group.  If
> I could offer you only one piece of advice, it would be this:  consider the
> source when evaluating everything you read here.

Sarah and others,

Now Pat is being polite.  What he means is that I (Lew) have zero experience and am often going on
theory and let's suppose.  Now, I do try to limit my remarks to stuff I understand from other
contexts, else I try to put it in the form of a question or otherwise disclaim it lest somebody
think I know what I'm talking about.

And it really is a question most of the time, I'm hoping one of the real been-there-done-thats
will chime in and say "good idea" or "bad idea" and explain why.  It's my personal learning
program, hope nobody minds.

But yeah, you're new here, so it's only fair to warn you off.  Most of the readers know me by now,
but you're new here and may have mistaken the talkative newbie for an actual source of
information.  Ideas, yeah, I have too many of them - - - for real info, ask someone else.

-Lew

=====
"Yo no soy marinero / Soy capitan"
          - Traditional Mexican Lyric (La Bamba)