Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] looking for trolling/thruster motors

Hi Brent,

You could try

 http://www.johnsonoutdoors.com

They ship worldwide.  I was going to suggest Dave at DC Marine, but
something funny's happening with his website.

Last time I checked, there wasn't a problem buying just the lower end unit
from just about anybody that sells them; but if you're thinking of running
it without a speed controller of some kind, be careful you don't zap your
magnets.

Don't know exactly what you're after, but the most powerful fresh/salt
capable MK is the 101# thrust RIPTIDE.  It's 36 VDC, though.

Luck,

Pat