[PSUBS-MAILIST] Is the logo final?

    Hi guys, I was just wondering if the logo that is on the front page is
the final logo?  A friend of mine has pretty much a small silk screening
shop in his garage and I would like to make a shirt or jacket or something.
Is this O.K. Ray?  I don't want to step on anyones toes by making myself a
shirt but I would like to have one.  Personally I would like a silk screened
shirt rather than an embroidered one, but that's just me.
    Also on a side note, my uncle is the Vice President of Finance for the
Ritz Carlton in New York as well as some surrounding states and I shot him
an e-mail about possible convention costs etc..  He just transfered to New
York from Northern California so most of his contacts are in California.
Was the reason Vancouver chosen because it is the most centrally located and
had the most sites to see?  Anyway, he worked for the Hilton for a while
also and so he has quite a few hotel connections but in order for me to help
with the contacts and rooms and things, it would have to be in Southern
California.  Some information he would need to figure the cost was how many
attendants there would be?  Would there need to be servers for food and
drink, or would everyone bring their own food and drinks?  Would there be
just one block of rooms purchased for everyone to stay at the same place?
Things of that nature.  I'm located in Southern California so if there was
ever going to be a convention in say San Diego, maybe I could help out some.
Just wanted to throw the info out there in case it might help.  If I lived
near Canada maybe I could have helped there, sorry.
    Please fill me/us in on the status of the logo, I would really
appreciate it.

James