[PSUBS-MAILIST] Which Through-Hull?

     I would like to know what would be (1), the cheapest through-hull
connection and (2), the easiest to maintain.  Understandably, some
through-hull types cannot be used at deeper depths, so the two separate
operating depths I'm looking at for two separate submarines are 100 FSW and
700 FSW.  Looney ideas would be appreciated, and as always, flames are quite
welcome too.

             thanks,
              Shin

hey, i was just flipping through the Harbor Freight catalog that came in the
  mail today (catalog 733-K), and saw their "oooga" air horn.  112 decibels
and not water proof, but if that is your sorta thing you could install it on
your support vessel.  $30 page 2-K if anyone wants to check into it.