[PSUBS-MAILIST] convention

From: LUANNEF6@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 00:02:53 EDT
Subject: convention
To: ray@psubs.org

Ray

   I live in Wisconsin and would like to attend the convention in Vancouver
next month!  Where do we meet, how do I sign up, how much does it cost, etc.
?  Saturday is out of the question as I go to church that day, but I would
like to participate and get to know some of you sub-builders out there on
Friday and maybe Sunday  I haven't worked on my sub for a year or so and this
event might get me kick-started again!!
   I need to get my airline ticket 20 days in advance, so if you can get back
to me with the particulars soon I would appreciate it.
   I enjoy the psubs internet site, but I find it difficult to contact anyone!

                                                            Thanks for your
help,
                                                            Doug