Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Lost my submarine virginity.

Now THAT took courage!  You're a lucky man, James.  With a partner like that in your corner, you just might build that submarine.

Best regards,

Pat

To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 5:02 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Lost my submarine virginity.

    Although she didn't share my enthusiasm, she had a good time.  Her description was, "It was like looking at a fully enclosed fish tank."  As long as she kept her eyes and attention on the wildlife and things surrounding us, she never felt enclosed.  It also helped that the air inside never got stale and there were two fans blowing on us at all times.  She also said that if it was cheaper, she would go again.  Bless her heart.  She might change her mind in the years to come when I ask her to step into the sub I built :-).

James