Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hot off the scanner, Bionic Beach Bash Party pic links

Ray Keefer wrote:

> Hi Thomas,
>
> Really cool pictures. Looks like a really FUN toy!
>
> I would like to know how you can see as you break the surface with the
> water sheeting off the canopy? I see a ski boat in the pictures and
> assume that is one of your surface support boats. Probably to keep
> the area clear of stray boats. You can also see out your canopy while you
> are underwater or once you are on the surface long enough for the water
> to drip away. However I can imagine that for a few seconds you are quite
> blind. Is this a true statement?
>
> Regards,
> Ray

 Hi Ray,

Yes, for about 2-3 seconds things are quite blurry. During tests we almost
always
have a support boat but it is up to the pilot to survey the surrounding boat
situation
before getting too aquabatic.

 And Ray,,, I'd like to thank and congratulate you on the fine job you've
done on your website
and putting this forum together.

God bless you my friend.

Doc
begin:vcard
n:Rowe;Thomas
tel;home:530-549-5523
tel;work:530-549-4839
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.bionicdolphin.com
org:TARCO Research;Design and Development
adr:;;11020 Myrtlewood Dr.;Redding;CA;96003;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:doc@bionicdolphin.com
title:President
note:Beneath the surface Flies the Future
x-mozilla-cpt:;1
fn:Thomas Rowe
end:vcard