Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hot off the scanner, Bionic Beach Bash Party pic links

Or wait...judging from the slope of the cliffs...could that be San Luis Resevoir?  Camanche, maybe?

I'm going to tell you something, Tom.  I consider my NAUTILUS MINISUB to be pretty unique as homebuilt subs go.  But your BIONIC DOLPHIN is one of the most radical departures in small subs I've ever seen.  Truly inspiring, dude.

Hmmm, let's see...After I get the refit of the NAUTILUS done and the videos shot for TV, I could pull out the batteries and dump the 36 Volt MK 101, cut the hull, put the jetski in there.....oh yeah, I can see it now.  COLLISION SPEED...FULL!!!!   ;-)

Care to share any information about how you're aspirating the engine?  System components; consumption; endurance; that sort of thing?

Pat