[PSUBS-MAILIST] New sub at NAUTICAL NICHE...

My friends at NAUTICAL NICHE sent me an email saying I'm on their advanced announcement list for information about their new INTEGRITY 60 submarine.  Rather than send the picture, I'm including their URL so you can all have a look:

http://www.nauticalniche.com/

And, as before, if I made a boo-boo with the address, just type NAUTICAL NICHE into your browser, and that oughta get you there.

Ray, if this site isn't on your list, you might want to include it.  Lots of cool sub stuff there; bunch of Phil's boats (AQUARIUS, DEEP WORKER, etc.) and other things, too.

Definitely worth a look.

Pat