Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] VBT positioning

Perhaps what I am thinking of is really only applicable to larger boats, but I think Pat (Nemo) has the right idea with multiple tanks that can trim on all axes.  My conceptual design has four such
tanks controlled by a PLC which operates electrically controlled valves to manipulate the vessel's trim.  Thus, any addition, removal or shifting of weight is automatically adjusted for to keep the
vessel in trim, or the trim can be manipulated if you wish to position the vessel at some arbitrary angle.  (you just change the software setpoints).

-Sean