[PSUBS-MAILIST] thanks

Thanks for all the suggestions and kind words of encouragement. I'll see if I can snap some photos this evening and send them in for the gallery.

Regarding material handling, I'm working with a small 4,000 lb hydraulic shop crane and and a dolly. The dolly is the typical arrangement of casters below and casters above so I can rotate the sub. Its got just enough ground clearance to slide the crane in underneath, and its made of 4" square tubing. I used casters with urethane tracks, so one day I can put a finished sub on it and not ruin the paint. By the way, MSC has a special on 1,200 lb castors. They work nicely -- you can rotate the hull easily with one hand.

The hull is "shrinking", but just gradually!

cheers,

- Alec