Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] pressure hull parts arrived

Hi Alec - all the best and congratulations -

- steel is a wunderful material - and is only heavy
if your use you plain hands..

Some simple hydraulic lifter and a roller-wheel-car to turn
the subs hull in all directions will fit the most problems.

At first I hit a small hole in the top of my garage and put
a chain lifter on..

Limited space is a much greater problems during the pre-assambling
time . All the time all the parts in the way - and it dosent
matter were your are have storage them...

In just 7 hours and 43 minutes we have here the 07.07.2001 7.00 pm
and that means the CSSX project is still running exact 1 year.
It was a hard year, it was a expensive year and it was a wunderful year.

One thing is also true - it looks big in your garage
- but very small in the ocean..

Again all the best - Carsten