From: John R. Farrington [mailto:jrf@austin.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2001 12:48 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] pressure hull parts arrived

Congrats Alec!

The arrival day for our parts is still very fresh in my mind
so I know what you're going through!

It's very exciting isn't it?

Yes, you'll stare in amazement at it, and marvel at just how
heavy *everything* is.

You'll soon come to realize that not only is everything heavy,
but that it is usually hot, sharp, dirty, and especially noisy!

Also, it is of course, FUN!

Definitely feel free to drop me a line if you think I can offer
any kind of advice.

The best of luck!!!!

-John
 http://www.prismnet.com/~jrf/SubPics