Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: PSUB Logo

----- Original Message -----
From: <VBra676539@aol.com>
To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2001 5:04 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: PSUB Logo

>" Pat,
>
> Biased is a requirement for the web page. I'm sure I saw that somewhere.
And I'd agree that yours is about the most personal submersible on the
planet"

Awww shucks, duh-hyoolt. gawsh Mickey!

 "(if you discount Phil's personal fleet of ploys, toys and whoo boys)."

Yup.  No competing with "the armada".

"However, it would be tough without just gold plating the thing to bring out
the details. Anyone want to start a collection for gold plating Pat?"

At least wait till I kick, will ya?

" Sorry, I mean Pat's sub."

Just send your money to Box 1204, Kurtistown, Hawaii, 96760-1204.  (I'll let
you know when we've collected enough.)

> "Still, I'm liking the idea of a cartoon boy style engineer (a la Tom
Swift) with a much modified 55 gallon drum (or propane tank or cement mixer
drum or somesuch) down there eye to eye with the much amused codfish.

> Vance"

Of course, the suggestion about my sub was really just one of those early
morning, post workout, vitamin buzz delusions of grandeur I get now and
then.  But seriously (and while I do see possibilities for your ideas
above), if it's got to come down to a final choice with what we've got so
far, I think Ray pretty much hit it on the head.  I'd vote for a Navy Blue
background; yellow lettering, white / shaded sub.  Could go either way with
or without the WWW; most everybody with a computer will know that .ORG is a
URL; but it wouldn't hurt to include the triple-dub, and might even balance
the composition.  Either way would look good.

Pat