From: Alec Smyth
To: PSUBS (E-mail)
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2001 7:59 AM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] auto-darkening welding helmets

Harbor Freight is offering used auto-darkening welding helmets for about $50, which is an awfully good price. Auto-darkening sounds like a grand idea but I keep wondering if when the batteries die, I'll need a little white walking stick to get around.

Does anyone have experience with these gadgets?

- Alec