Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] [PSUBS-MAILIAST] Quote from Captain Nemo

"On the NAUTILUS men's hearts never fail them.  No defects to be afraid of, for the double shell is as firm as iron.  No rigging to attend to; no sails for the wind to carry away; no boilers to burst; no fire to fear, for the vessel is made of iron, not of wood; no coal to run short, for electricity is the only power; no collision to fear, for it alone swims in deep water; no tempest to brave, for when it dives below the surface, it reaches absolute tranquillity.  That is the perfection of vessels."

----- Original Message -----
From: Adam Harvey
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2001 1:06 PM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] [PSUBS-MAILIAST] Quote from Captain Nemo

Hey guys!

This is my first post but I've been watching for a while....

I need a great quote from 20,000 Legues under the Sea....  preferably from Captain Nemo(not pat)...(those two go together right? 20,000->Nemo) but something inspirational about submarines...

If you have a quote about subamrines from someone other than the previously listed ..that would be great too!
Thanks,
Adam Harvey