No Subject

Took the ol sub out for the second time yesterday.  This dive was not the deep test, but a boyancy test, since I have added all the weight, as well I also wanted to launch it from my trailor, and recover it..just to check if everything was ok, I was not rushed this time, and got to play around for about 1 hr under the water.. and about another hr on top of the water..   Everything worked great, except the fish finder..  It was great to play around with boyancy, cruise on the bottom, cruise near the surface, and just get used to driving it..

for those of you building, it is worth the effort..

dale.  (sub driver)