RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] internal airflow

Warmer air will rise, but exhaled breath (with increased CO2 content) might be heavier than the ambient air.  I also have put a dehumidifier upstream of the scrubber to extend the life of the
consumable, and as such the air coming out of the scrubber is dryer (and possibly lighter) than your exhaled breath or the cabin air.  Which is the more significant factor?  And what about horizontal
movement?  If my head is forward, do I want the inlet forward and the intake aft to effectively flush the cabin?

-Sean