Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] new to this list - dry ambient sub??

--- SUSAN L HEMM <4hemms@flash.net> wrote:
> Dear Sub Guys,
> When my son was researching a school project he got on your e-mail list.
> Please remove us as soon as possible since we do not wish to participate in
> your chats. Respectfuly The Hemm Family

I'm not the moderator of this list, but as a parent I'm always pleased when other parents are
aware of their kid's activities online.  Whatever your objections might be, parents should know
what's going on and step in wherever they believe necessary.

I say this as someone who would not have any issues with this list regarding my own children; but
we are not discussing my children - we are discussing yours.

He seems like a good kid, and very intelligent.

Best

-L

=====
"I know you know what you know,
 But you should know by now that you're not me."
          - Nasty/McQuickly
=====