From: VBra676539@aol.com <VBra676539@aol.com>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Date: Wednesday, May 16, 2001 2:30 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] low blood 02 levels

In a message dated 5/16/2001 2:11:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dblake@bright.net writes:

<< Healthy average size male.....5mg Ativan oughta do it.  Anyway, I've seen
it
work for some very violent/stubborn severe mentally disabled clients of
mine.

Odd you should mention those--just re-reading Silence of the Lambs (for
author's technique)--Dr. Lechter, where are you?
Vance