[PSUBS-MAILIST] Removing glue from Mine sweeper hulls

In a message dated 5/4/2001 10:05:29 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
MerlinSub@t-online.de writes:

Hi Gene - ..after 50 years.. ? They are from 1951 ? ..

No real idear about removing the glue - maybe sand- or glas blasting ?

Actually Carsten, the one I have has a brass nameplate on it and a date of
1956.  Sandblasting might work or it might just mix sand with the stiff glue
(ballast) and make it not so sticky!   I'll find an answer.   Thanks for the
suggestions Marsee and Carsten.

Gene