[PSUBS-MAILIST] How many subs?

I am fairly new to the group and enjoy all the info. I would like to build a
2 man submarine. I'm in the mission planning stage now. The project will be
a design build concept. I'm glad that this group has people who at one time
were in my shoes.

My goals are to complete the mission plan, work on the design, build a scale
model for proving the design, and build the real thing. My thoughts are by
the end of the model stage I should have a good design for building the real
thing. The project will span several years. By then I'll end up with my own
submarine with many future years of fun.

I know several members have built thier own submarine. Thanks for posting
the photos for everyone to see. How many submarines are in this group and
how many are building?

David
from the cornbelt of America