Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] location

I can not real translate the difference - what I mean is the bigger unit
which carry the daughterboat ..

Holiday in the yard means that the parts gets to big for my own
backyard - so the main yard 300 m away is now the backyard ..

I enjoy the hangars, forklifts and cranes there - its cost me 2 days
here
at home to put a 1,3 t endcap from one side to the other for welding
porpose
- or some minutes on the yard.

Sunday I will made a first pressure test ...

.. for the connecting oil chamber between the bow-endcap
and the first shell cone welded to the endcap. Hopefully
it is tight - the welder works much better after the refit -
obviously the error in the inside masscable was there since
purchasing the unit.

Carsten