Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] location

I live out in the sticks near Osage, Minnesota. Which is almost a town, and if you look at a map is, I guess, sorta in the northwest-of-central part of the state.

(I didn't read the start of this thread; I just noticed that people were saying where they live, so I just kind of jumped in. I hope the question wasn't "tell us where you live so we can test our new targeting systems" or "tell us where you live and we'll send someone around to give you a free in-home demonstration of something.")
--
David
Osage MN USA - buchner@wcta.net - http://customer.wcta.net/buchner