From: <VBra676539@aol.com>
To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2001 8:27 AM
Subject: Re: [[PSUBS-MAILIST] Locations]

> All, Some will know that I am in Port St. Lucie, FL--50 miles or so north
of West Palm Beach. Let me know if anyone is coming our way for vacation
this year. I know a great joint for conch fritters and lemon pepper dolphin
sandwiches. I am angling toward a run to the northeast this year to visit a
K-builder near Phillie and the master in Maine. Anyone else want to kick sub
tires and shoot the breeze? Vance