RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Locations

Hey A lec.

Thanks for the reply. Actually, I am a welding expert. I am not sure if you were inviting me, or just mentioning it, but I am at the University of Alabama right now about a month away from finishing my degree in Metallugical & Materials engineering. I have welding on many different kinds of metals from plain carbon steel to exotic stainless' and some off the wall aluminums. I would be willing to help in any way. I have acceopted a position in Savannah, GA starting June 1st. That puts me a little closer to you I guess... Maybe I can come up there for a weekend when I get settled in GA. Thanks again.

Brad